Here are 6 great field hockey drills to practice passing on the move.
For these drills you will need
- 1 stick
- 1 ball
- 2 markers (e.g., cones/markers/cones/shoes),
- 1 rebound surface (e.g., tipped over table, small wall, fence)
- 1 passing target (e.g., fence, tipped over trashcan)
Here is a video for all 6 drills. Repeat each drill 6 times, challenge yourself to go faster each time.
Individual Drills for Virtual Training #7
- Dodge > Rebound > Pass
- Lift > spin > Pass
- Pull > Pass
- Slalom > Lift Pass
- Forehand spin > Lift Pass
- Backhand spin > Lift Pass